Squeaks for Aomi

Friday, July 18, 2014

and this is just ONE character with MANY souls

MY SOUL IS BEING SUCKED AWAY INTO THE ABYSS
image
Making an Aomi Correspondence page/posts is going to blow my brain apart. Basically I am homing down on Aomi’s personality traits mixed in with things that relate to Aomi, like different forms of astrology, personality tests, video game relations and other media, basically an entire “What Would Aomi Do?” “How does this relate to Aomi” “How does this represent Aomi” “What factors lead to this being about Aomi”sorta thing.
Compiling the information is mind blowing to say the least. First tactic of mine was just to find a topic and attach the name Aomi to it and use search engines.
HOLY. SHIT.
I got most of what I need now I just have to sort and compile it into one or few posts.
image
It is also leading up to Aomi being a vain and haughty little shit.

No comments: