Alright! To further complicate the Aomi Armster character, here is the VAMPIRE FORM. Mostly to fit around the Legacy of Kain/Soul Reaver shebang I guess I can
throw this into Castlevania as well.fffffffffffffffffffff
In relation to the LoK, Aomi here has got the whole white skin crap going, so... as my friend Xaphan said, she might be fledgling but as those huge ears, taloned hands and feet.
I have no idea as of yet how Aomi could fit into any of the settings of either games, all there is that
Aomi is a shapeshifter...so she's born into the forms, so i guesss... she starts off as her self, uses a ritual/or dies and her essence is drifted off to another realm. and she has to reincarnate as herself in the new form!
When Aomi's first death occured her soul broke into fragments (demons die very strange deaths) and they flailed around in the ether trying to get back into one piece but instead found themselves getting hurled into different realties/worlds/realms.
Some forms are aware of each other(mostly through dreams), that they all trail back to some one being and some do not or don't want to face it.
These different forms don't make her powerful, or "level up" or special, these aren't bodies that she could transform into at a whim.
its just what her species does sometimes, they split apart for survival.
1. she was turned at a young age, barely in her 20's, she was of noble birth as a human. her family's colours were blue and yellow (she doesnt remember most of her human life or her Shekintari past life but bits and pieces of memory do strike her)
2. she's shorter/smaller than other vampires(they called her Small Fangs) in her clan and she made up for it by being clever/sneaky (like finding out secrets/weaknesses of enemies).
3.although she hates blood-thirst she had to feed twice as much to keep up and in doing so she kick started her evolution. she was dismayed when her fingers and toes turned into talons, specially at a time where she came across a piano and found that she was unable to play again.
4. since her clan was small in size it merged with several others that were scattered throughout the land over time
and it became harder and harder to live among the clans.
5. she stayed true to her original being(aomi armster) maker of weapons and armor
6. went from clan to clan offering her goods(knowledge/spells/armor/weapons) and in turn she spent time learning, studying from them. she had the unfortunate timing to cross paths with a paranoid clan leader who had her (thought Aomi was an assassin)
drained of blood, chained up and bricked up alive in some derelict chapel/crypt for aeons.
And since her soul had anchored somewhere, she didn't die she just suffered for the most part and eventually accepted oblivion!
7. many,many years later, the crypt flooded, water seeped into her "tomb" she woke up, glad the bricks were weakened she lobbed herself out before she could drown. (she can't swim)
8. unlike most of her kind, she is more inclined to be friendly(aside from the fact she growls,snarls,hisses/bares fangs and roars more often than not),she is not quick to anger.
she prides herself with having an amazing sense of humour but she finds herself unable to linger in the presence of humans and other vampires because the humans see her as a monster and the vampires find her as an affront to the species.(after she woke up from the wall)
9. although soft in nature she is not without strength/fangs/claws/rage and if able she will fight abuse set against her. she is a poor loser and can be outrageously vindictive.
her long life experiences had taught her to think carefully, she tends to be many steps ahead of her foes before wrecking havoc.
10. most of her vampiric abilities include: turning into mist(followed by tiny shimmers of gold and blue specks) which seems like the after effects of a magical explosion.
-immense physical strength, very flexible (she was a dancer when she was human),
she can try telepathy or telekenesis but prefers not to. (causes her mind great stress to the point of passing out & nose bleeds)
-her shrieks/roars have catastrophic frequencies able to shatter metal and other materials. some of her keen wails have been known to crumble buildings.
- the blackened talons on her hands can sharpen(great for sword play) and extend to her own height in length which aids her in long distance combat (4'9") Sometimes she can break off the extended claws and lob them at foes as harpoons.
- she has high-jumping abilities
11. she is afraid of dark murky waters, deep water, heights, most elder vampires, priests, gypsies.
The Voices. (sometimes vampires can be bombarded with countless voices/thoughts that seem to harass the mind that come out of no where)
- too much exposure to sunlight causes her skin to try and absorb light which leads to body twisting seizures(the black markings on her body would swarm all around her) and might just explode.
- because of her light frame she can easily be tossed around, even her strength cannot help in these situations.
(in my "story" world- Aomi does not shapeshift into many things/split essences etc/take on different forms other than Aomipu, the Shekintari or human)
different form Aomis apply to just spoofs/spinoffs/just for fun nonsense
Aomi Armster & related characters/events/stories are property of Teni .S.
Castlevania is property of Konami
Legacy of Kain/ Soul Reaver is property of Eidos/Crystal Dynamics/Silicon Knights NOW SQUARE ENIX?