Squeaks for Aomi

Friday, December 27, 2013

Playstation Home

I have met far more decent,amazing, wonderful, and kind people than the weird, perverted, and hurtful bullies on Playstation Home.

Yes, I do keep track of these encounters - I am fascinated by human behavior when it comes to communication over these various methods (games).

Yes, it is easier to be cruel to people I noticed but being kind isn’t hard. However, being kind - some people are not used to that and they take it as an invitation for something more.

This happens in IRL too, people that are not perfectly clear on verbal and body communication they’ll naturally assume things. That’s how one method occurs, the others fall into the category of people trying to manipulate others - it is dangerous.  If you do not know yourself well, other people may use you against you. They will say and do things in order to make you give them things, seduce you for all you got, then leave you  or use you to make fun of you.

I find it best to remember at all times that there is a human being behind that TV screen, there is a person there.  Treat others the way you want to be treated.  Simple , right? Nothing wrong with defending yourself.

I guess people will be jerks for the sake of being jerks. I guess people will be kind to each other just for the sake of being kind.

No comments: